Come and spend some time with Farmer Tim showing you around Eggcettera Farm learning about pastured produce, the ethical treatment of animals and sustainable farming. Bring your closed in shoes, a shady hat and water bottle.
- Visit the Long Paddock Lambs with their Maremma protection dog "Missy"
- Walk through the Box Gum Goat Paddock watching the goats browsing and foraging through the trees and grass.
- Wander around the pastured pig paddock, watching the pigs display their natural behaviour digging for worms, wallowing in mud holes and grazing on open pasture.
- Meet the girls (chickens) of Eggcettera, clucking around their open paddock, enjoying their dust baths, chasing insects while being attentively watched by "Bolt" their very own protection dog - who loves a pat.
- Enjoy the company of the Beer Malt Beef Cattle whilst they happily graze through the long grass and have a nibble on the Spent Beer malt from some of Brisbane's finest Boutique Breweries.
- Get up close and personal with the working dogs of Eggcettera, meet "Wally", "Pippy", "Mary" and "Peg".
- Eggcettera Farm products are available for purchase on the day
So please bring an Esky and support a local farmer.